You are hereIntroducing the newly redesigned BookSaleManager.com
Introducing the newly redesigned BookSaleManager.com
In celebration of our 1 year anniversary, the team at BookSaleManager.com is proud to introduce our newly redesigned site. This latest version is packed with exciting new features that will let users find, share, and save booksales like never before.
Here are some of the exciting new features:
• New Design: We have completely redesigned the look and feel of our site. Over the past year we have received a lot of wonderful feedback from many of the 17,000 unique visitors that came to our site. We have taken that feedback to heart and redesigned the site to have a better look and feel. This redesign represents our commitment to listen to our users. We hope you like it, and if you don’t, let us know why.
• New Account Options: We have implemented two new account features that many users requested.
1. Outlook Support: You can now export sales to your Microsoft Outlook calendar. We are also looking to add other calendar support in the near future.
2. GPS Support: You can now export our database of sales to your GPS devise so you can find sales while on the road.
• New Sharing Options: Find a sale you want your friends to know about? Now you can easily share any sales with your friends on Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter. You can also easily tag sales with Digg, Delicious, and a host of other sites.
• Google Map and Directions: Every sale listed on our site will now be fully integrated with Google maps and directions. All listings will show the location of the sale via Google maps directly within the page. Also, below the address for each sale is the option to quickly and easily get step by step directions from any location.
During our first year of operation our site has seen tremendous growth. We listed over 9,000 sales and received over 17,000 unique visitors. With our new design, are building on this strong foundation. In the coming year, we plan to introduce even more exciting new features in our never ending quest to provide the preeminent booksale search experience on the internet.