Chicago, IL- LibLime, a division of PTFS, will raffle off a Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight Reader and debut the release of LibLime Koha 4.16 at the 2013 ALA Annual Conference and Exhibition. Conference attendees are encouraged to visit the LibLime at Booth 426 and drop off a business card to enter to win the Nook Simple Touch Reader. The drawing will be held at the conclusion of the show.
LibLime will also be showcasing the new production release of LibLime Koha 4.16. The arrival of LibLime Koha 4.16 includes substantial changes to the application, such as:
• Foundational support for authority control, including the ability to import authority records both singly and in batches
• Global editing of authorized fields by editing simply the authority record that controls the authorized fields
• Expanded SIP2 support for renewals 3M self-checkout machines
• Improved Solr stemming functionality by replacing the Hunspell dictionary and rules with the Snowball dictionary and rules
• Enhanced search attributes for patron records for easier staff access
LibLime Koha is a feature rich, open source ILS, developed by librarians for librarians. The product is updated several times a year with functional improvements designed by LibLime customers. LibLime Koha uses Solr (by Lucene) for all searching and is offered as a hosted solution.
To find out more about LibLime Koha 4.16, email [email protected] to request a presentation, or visit LibLime at Booth 426 in Chicago at the conference.
About LibLime - PTFS
LibLime – PTFS is the global leader in providing support for the Koha open source ILS. Rather than sell software licenses for static, hard-to-customize software products, the PTFS LibLime Division educates libraries about the benefits of open source, enabling them to make choices about how best to provide their communities and staff with better technology services. The PTFS LibLime Division then facilitates deployment of Koha in libraries by providing outstanding consulting, development, implementation, and support/hosting for libraries of all types and sizes. PTFS is also the developer of the world’s leading content management software, ArchivalWare, and specializes in meeting library personnel staffing requirements, digitization, and metadata keying services. For more information, see http://liblime.com or http://ptfs.com or http://archivalware.net.