ITALica is currently a pilot project. Our current issue includes content submitted by authors appearing in the September (vol. 27, no. 3) issue of ITAL:
- Mark Cyzyk, "Virtues and Values in Digital Library Architecture"
- Erik Lease Morgan, "MyLibrary: A Digital Library Framework and Toolkit"
- Mireia Ribera Turro, "Are PDF Documents Accessible?"
- James Feher and Tyler Sondag, "Administering an Open-Source Wireless Network"
- Robert N. Bland and Mark A. Stoffan, "Returning Classification to the Catalog"